Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Gift of Gratitude, from me to you

November 1, 2014
 
In honor of Gratitude Month, I would like to express my thanks for all the amazing opportunities I have been given in this life, and to share this with all of you. I am so grateful to have received knowledge from so many great teachers, and since it is my dream for everyone everywhere to feel balanced and healthy, I can't think of a better way to demonstrate my appreciation and respect for these teachings than to "gift them" to others.

So I have decided to give away some free sessions of my professional offerings this month. The first five people to reply to this, either by leaving a Comment below or by emailing me, can choose a Reiki (energy-balancing) session, a private or semi-private (2-4 person) yoga class, or an Ayurvedic (holistic) consultation and personalized Life/Diet Plan, as an expression of my gratitude. Time and location can be arranged according to your schedule.
 
In case you're not familiar with these modalities, I will describe here what each session might be like. Please let me know which you find most interesting, and if you're one of the first five people to contact me, you will receive that session for free!
 
Reiki is an ancient Japanese tradition of channeling energy ("chi" or "ki") so as to help open blockages in the body's energy pathways or to help balance the flow of energy; it can also be used to heal physical or emotional wounds. As the practitioner, I am simply an "empty vessel" that allows the energy to do its work on the person receiving the reiki. Most people simply feel relaxed and calm after a session - similar to how you might feel after a massage or meditation. Sometimes one may feel a more intense shift in emotions or physical well-being, depending on what is going on in the person's life and how open the receiver is. I provide a safe and supportive environment for whatever may come up for you.
 
The yoga class can be just for you, or you can include up to three others as your guests; any level of experience is fine. A class includes asanam (poses) as well as pranayama (breathwork) and meditation (focusing), and can last anywhere from 30 minutes to two hours, depending on your preference. I teach Hatha Yoga (which is generally slower, staying in each pose longer) and Vinyasa Yoga (more movement or "flow" in the sequence) - or a combination of the two - incorporating breath and chakra awareness throughout.
 
An Ayurvedic consultation is sort of like going to see a doctor and a therapist and a life coach and a nutritionist for the first time, all at once. We'll take a medical history and talk about your current state of physical and emotional well-being, go through your daily schedule and diet, and discuss your goals in life. From this assessment I can help guide you in making choices which, according to the ancient system of Ayurveda (a holistic science of medicine that emerged in India thousands of years ago and has been evolving around the world ever since), can bring more balance to your body, mind, and spirit. The personalized Life/Diet Plan would be your guide to Ayurvedic recommendations for your unique constitution, needs, and aspirations.

Please contact me with any questions, or to request one of five free sessions this month. :)  I look forward to hearing from you, and to working with you for a happier life!


Sincerely,


Katie

Katherine D. Rosenthal, Holistic Health Counselor

KRATU Wellness
Achieving Health & Harmony Through Vedic Knowledge
www.kratuwellness.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment